Besides putting in sincere efforts, it’s equally important to choose the right coaching class without being misguided. There is a list of guidelines for choosing a suitable institute such as:-
1) City-specific results are relevant, not all India results.
2) The faculties who give demo lectures are the ones who will regularly teach the students.
3) Student-teacher interactions in the form of difficulty solving sessions are very important.
4) Monthly evaluation, assessment and feedback of student performance are a must.
5) Location of the class should be convenient so that the student does not waste commuting time.
6) Availability of library and study room facilities are of infinite importance as they make the environment conducive to studies.
TAKING ADMISSION WITHOUT these cross checks MIGHT COST YOU YOUR CAREER.