For students who have appeared for 10th board in 2017
Eligibility criteria: Need to clear Prime Academy’s admission test or should score more than 85% in Math& Science in 10th board exams.
Course duration: approx. 2 years, with 5-6 weekly sessions of 2.5-3 hour each
Its Prime Academy’s flag bearing course designed for competitive exams like JEE (mains & Advance) VIT, BITSAT etc. and board exams (CBSE,HSC & ICSE).
- The first few minutes of every lecture are spent on the very basic concepts, which can be grasped easily by any student
- Thereafter, a few simple problems are discussed to make students comfortable with a new topic. The basic concept is delivered with such precision that students solve simple problems quite comfortably, boosting their confidence.
- Gradually we start twisting those simple problems and let students do some mind grueling. This is the most important stage and needs to be executed by a competent and experienced faculty only.
- After every lecture, students are given home assignments for further cementing of concepts and practice. Surprise unit tests keep them on their toes. To get rid of any loose links, frequent revision lectures are incorporated.
- Ranking displayed after every monthly mock exam encourages student to keep abreast with competition. Students are counseled as per their performance to get the best out of them.
Bridge course ( it’s a part of two year course)
Course duration: 4-5 weeks with 4 weekly sessions of 2 hour each
For a quantum jump in the level of confidence and competence we conduct few aptitude & mental ability sessions and revision of 10thmaths and science in more scientific and logical depth. Such sessions bridge up the gap between differences in levels of school studies till class 10th and competitive exam requirement. Gradually their level of understanding shoots up even before our regular course (July 1st week) starts.
Bridge course is inclusive in our regular Two Year Classroom course -For IIT-JEE 2015