Those who want to give one more try and crack IIT JEE 2018 , please fill the form below for us to contact you.
If, you are not getting a desirable college, do you have mettle to work hard and make it to college like IIT Bombay in 2018 ? If yes, you may join a repeating batch of Prime Academy, which will be taught by famous faculties like DC Pandey and brigade of IIT graduates, with many years of experience. There are few important facts:
- In repeating year students don’t have any hassles of board, practical and school etc and they are able to devote more than 8 hours a day for self study.
- Even if you are able to increase 25 marks per subject and 20 marks by enhancing examination skills, by giving 50-100 mock tests, and then also total increment in your score is around 95.
- Maturity level of a student in repeating year, is very high and they are already equipped with many concepts which they had studied in 11th /12th. Subsequently their confidence in repeating year is sky high.
- 67% IITians are repeaters.
- From a batch of 23 students of Prime Academy, 22 are going to join IIT as they cleared JEE advanced.
- More than 100 students of Prime Academy repeater batches, are currently in IITs and they will be happy to share their experience to make your journey smooth.
About Repeater batch 2018.
- There will be 6 weekly lectures of 3 hour duration in Repeater batch, starting from 1 July 2017.
- To save commutation time, we conduct 2 lectures in one day.
- Lectures are conduced at Prime, Ketaki Building, Adjacent to Alka Talkies, Deccan, Pune 411030.
- Those students who are not very confident, need to attend few more lectures apart from these 6 lectures.
- There will be approximately 100 mock tests for these students.
About Prime Academy Pune:
- One of the most successful academy in Maharastra in terms of success percentage with following details:
- 250 out of 280 students cleared JEE Mains 2017.
- 110 out of these 250 cleared JEE Advanced.
- 49/50 of an underprivileged batch cleared JEE mains, Honorable education minister Smiriti Irani appreciated this result.