About Talent Manthan 2014 and Prime
The importance of the 8th -10th Std years in a student’s life needs no introduction, and as an eminent educator, we are sure your thoughts are aligned with ours about how this is the ideal time to begin assessing and guiding students in a competitive scenario. Competitive exams are all about knowing where you stand in the country, and we have a vision to empower every student at this crucial time with an understanding of their current position and a roadmap for improvement in the future.
Prime Academy is a Pune based coaching institute catering to 8th – 12th std students who are aiming to become IIT Engineers or Top Doctors by cracking various engineering and medical entrance exams such as JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, Medical CET and AIPMT.
This year, 64 students from Prime Academy secured ranks at the IIT JEE Advanced and have joined various IITs. Apart from that, many of our foundation batch students have become NTSE and STSE scholars.
We’d like to take this opportunity to introduce the national level Talent Manthan 2014 to be conducted in Sep 2014 by Prime Academy, in association with many other educational institutes across the country. This exam is being conducted in several schools over multiple cities so as to give the students a feel of competitive exams and national level ranking. We believe this is a great opportunity for students to benchmark their performance against the best of their peers nationally.
To this end, we’d like to partner with your esteemed institution to bring this unique opportunity to your students, at a mutually convenient date/time in September 2014.
TALENT MANTHAN 2014 – Examination Details
Exam Pattern:- Talent Manthan 2014 is conducted separately for students of class (VIII, IX) and X respectively. The exam will be 45 min long with Multiple Choice Questions. In addition to general aptitude, it will test basic Mathematics and science of the respective standards.
The exam will be conducted at your school premises, to cause minimum inconvenience to the students on 11-12 Sep or a date suitable to the school.
Advantages of Talent Manthan for the school:-
1. The school has an opportunity to create a healthy competitive atmosphere among its students which will definitely deliver immense value at the boards and subsequent examinations.
2. As a result School will get to see more students in IITs , Top Engg colleges and medical colleges.
3. Set the tone for a healthy and stronger competition among students
4. It will help further the school in retaining top students in the higher standards and junior college.
5. Exposure to varied faculties with different skill set will make studies little more exciting and enjoyable.
Advantages of Talent Manthan for students:-
1. Early exposure to lateral and logical thinking – the crux of competitive exams
2. Students gain familiarity with the MCQ pattern, thus mitigating exam phobia and boosting their problem solving speed.
3. Quick off the starting blocks – students identify their strength and weakness areas and can spend time honing their skills.
4. Detailed result/report card will help them to decide the right stream (Science/Commerce/Arts)
5. Workshops and Camps by experienced IITians. will guide students in developing deep insights into preparation strategy and learning interesting methods of problem solving etc (required for competitive exams)
6. Top Students will be assigned a Prime Alumni mentor from IIT (current student)
7. Prizes and scholarships will encourage and motivate students to work hard towards their goal.
For Prime Tutorials Pvt. Ltd.